Saturday, October 8, 2011

Heartfelt Creations - Semi Finalist!

OMGosh!
Im so excited and wanted to share that I made the DT semi-finalists for Heartfelt Creations! I cant believe it! This a stamp company that I absolutely love and have been collecting their stamps and their exclusive spellbinder collections for a while now. Their DT is amazing! Like I mean SUPER AMAZING! I feel so honored to made it this far and Im hoping to make the final round, There are super talented ladies who have made this round too....so its a bit nail biting for me!
I hope that you can stop by their website and see the amazing projects using their stamps. They are soooo super beautiful and you will want them all...like I do!
Here are a few examples:



Wish me luck!
Thanks

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Best wishes to you...those are some awesome creations!

K Clark said...

That is great news... I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Lizzyc said...

oh well done.. the heart felt creations stamps are very beautiful.. i have just found a seller in Australia and i think i will be collecting them too.. your work is stunning.. all the best..

Ava Gavloski said...

all the best lisa!

JoanieMc said...

Best of luck!!! I love Heartfelt also. You go girl!!