Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Ideas...Creating Keepsakes October 2011 Issue

Hello,
Today Im sharing with you my layout that was a bit revised for the Creating Keepsakes October 2011 Issue....I had it up for a while at sb.com last year and I loved it so much I thought I would try to send it to CK...to my surprise...they loved it too! I added a few more bitten hearts with journaling...for the actual submission.
This photo is of my daughter and a friend of hers....he has those snake bites and with that creepy look he had...it looked like one of those "Bitten" movies....lol
The tombstones are made from kraft paper and the whole tutorial can be seen at
Creating Keepsakes Magical Halloween Layout Ideas. I also added blingy bats, MS Halloween punch and papers, and cobweb to give this layout a super creepy and yet a romantic look
Im so super excited to finally share this again with you all!
TFL

3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Fabulous layout! TFS

Vicky Alberto said...

huge congrats

Shona said...

big congrats....this is gorgeous girl!