Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Your Peachy!

Hi everybody! 
Today, I'm sharing a card inspired by this week's Mojo Monday # 386. I made it yesterday...seems like there is never enough time in the day to upload? The card is more peach in color but my camera and photoshop think differently??? lol So it looks a bit more orange.....but that's OK. I used some new spellbinders diecuts and I'm waiting for some new Cheery Lynn diecuts in the mail...I'm so excited!!! So this is the first time I tried to make my own circle font...It worked out good except the color? I was trying to make it peachy...and somehow it came out green? weird? Must be my printer....so then I decided to keep it and add leaves.... 


I added the last of my pearl swirls....I'm saddened...need more ASAP! 


These are prima flowers that I have had FOREVER! Or at least it feels that way....
Glad I could use them for this card and added of course pearls...love them!


So here is the sketch....it is tall and skinny...but I need some more birthday cards so I used my standard 5X6 card....
Thx Julee! Always love your inspiration and sketches! 




Thx for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs
Lisa

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really pretty card, love the colors and love all the dies and layers you have used... love the pearl centres in the flowers too..

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love every single detail of this gorgeous card. I fortunately have this SB die and, if you don't mind, I will CASE your card, I just love it.
Thank you for sharing.
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com