Monday, February 23, 2015

Purple Minion Birthday!

Hello Minions!
Tonight, I'm sharing with you a card that was inspired from pinterest. The minions were in yellow in the original card, made by Jo Weedon, Thank You! but I wanted to make mine purple. My oldest daughter's birthday was this past Wednesday Feb, 18th and she LOVES minions! My hubby wanted me to make them purple not because she is angry but because when she was a little girl her favorite color was purple. We used to call her the purple possum....shhh...sometimes we still do! LOL The minions are all free hand and I bought purple feathers for the hair. Can you believe my husband sent me to the craft store to get those feathers? Oh my!!! LOL


I added some super old brads to the balloons to make them a bit girly. The tiny "m" are little stickers and I have lots of google eyes. So one has one eye and the other has two. 


I used a verve stamp with Tim holtz ink that I bought just for this card, since I realized I didn't have that color! Say What???


Her is my very first double, double bow....I love them to death and they are soooo easy! 
I was soooo surprised. 


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon...I have many more creations to share with you just not enough hours in the day to upload them all! 
Hugs
Lisa 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Very very cute!! and the feathers are a perfect finishing touch!!

Pia said...

so beautiful, lovely colours. Lisa the banner i used on my card is from Die-Namic and Cheere Lynn
hugs Pia

LeslieRahye said...

This is SO fun! ♥