Friday, February 6, 2015

It's Your Birthday!

Happy Friday!
Well, Ive had a busy week making lots of cards, since I have been home sick! Actually, even though I have been sick I'm starting to enjoy being home....lol
So, today I'm sharing with a card using lots of Heartfelt Creation Stamps and Diecuts. The oval, the butterflies, the fence and the birdhouse are all from HC. (PS: Its part of the same collection that I get my doves) called Brookside Manor and Garden Romance. I wanted to make a birthday card since I don't have any in my stash. Nothing like having to make a card last minute. Ive done that before but it sure is nice to have some available on a moments notice.  


I know it is very springy, but I'm hoping for everyone out there that has been having a freezing winter that it sure comes soon! The leaves are from Cheery Lynn and the cream/white rose is the one that I made for the Miniature Roses Video Tutorial. Don't want to leave it behind....lol


Here is a closer view of the stamp and all the pearls around the sentiment. I used cats eye chalk in creamy brown for all the stamping. The yellow roses are from Michael's dollar bin. 


I added a little shine to the butterflies and some green pearls to the top. 


The inside I punched the edges and added tiny little pearls for that little extra something! 


Well I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Lisa

No comments: