Monday, May 20, 2013

Vintage Mini Album *You Tube*

Hi everyone... tonight Im sharing with you my new Vintage Mini Album that I recently finished this weekend. I have lots of tiny mini's inside that was inspired by several mini albums out there. Thank you soooo much!! So many creative minds.... :) I wanted to make a new vintage mini album using lots of browns, golds and creams. I used many of my leftover flowers and the paper I bought at Walmart for $5.00...It is from Colorbok. This is a 6 x 6 paper bag mini album. I just use regular paper bags because I have so many in the house from when my children were younger....long time ago! lol
So here is the front cover using lots of flowers and a Tim Holtz metal piece. 


Here is a side view using burlap on the spine....under it is cardstock reinforced a few times. 


A few sneak peeks....the front inside page....


A few pages later....


Here is a new You Tube video too! 
Thanks for watching!


Have a great week!
Hugs

7 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

One word.....AMAZING!

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. I love every little detail!

estetik yakupavsar said...

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness
I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!
Estetik

estetik Burun said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği

Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Syed Kazim Ali said...

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
HotCurrentAffairs

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com