Friday, October 5, 2012

Purrrrfect! *Donna Salazar*

Hi Welcome back to Donna's Blog!
It's Lisa once again with a layout to share with you. 
As you might know, we have been sharing photos with each other for 
our "scrapbook circle" between DT members. 
Today, I made my first 8.5 x 11 inch layout for Jessy Christopher. 
I was a bit scared to work on a smaller palette...but know I love the size! lol
It is an adorable photo of her and her kitty. 
I loved the colors in her photo and it was like it was meant to be to 
match all of Donna's fabulous papers! Purrrrfect!


Here are some of those amazing purrrrfect flowers!


I just love this branch, I diecut it and then embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a shine.


Here you can see how the corrugated cardboard and flowers pop off the page. 


Hope you enjoyed! 
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo

Products Used:



No comments: