Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Little "Bitty" Shabby

Hi! Today I wanted to share my tips of how I make my "Bitty Blossoms". They are easy and fast to make and are just awesome for any card or scrapbooking page. Lately, I have been redecorating my guest room in "shabby chic" so it has been on my mind a lot! Hence my latest scrapbooking page using lots of Donna's amazing products!


Here you can see how they really pop off the page.


I loved embossing the chipboard and making my own shabby cardboard circle....tutorial coming soon! 
Here is all you need to make these fabulous "Bitty" Flowers:
Spellbinders- Bitty Blossoms
Wooden Skewer
Fine Tweezer

First, I diecut out in white one of the blossoms. 

Here I used the wooden skewer to keep the center tight and perfectly round


Place glue on the center circle and use tweezers to hold down center...thats it! 


 It doesn't get any easier than that.... :)
Hope you give them a try soon...you will sure love em! 
Have a wonderful day! 

Products Used:



2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh what a cute little flower.. I must look out for the die!! thanks for sharing.. and your layout looks really beautiful!!

Sonya said...

Gorgeous LO!!!