Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Hi, welcome back for another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday! This is more of the fabulous New collection "Western Elements" Collection. As you see between the "My Guy" collection and this New "Western Elements" the two are meant for each other...
Of course, don't forget all the other great stamps and diecuts that makes this layout complete....lots to choose from!
These photos are more of my girlfriend, Crystal, she sure is a perfect "Western Lady" and it makes it easier for me to scrap these wonderful western collections.

Here you can see the beautiful "Western Elements" stamps and with the "Rustic Western Elements" diecuts...it makes the wheel pop. I added a little brad in the center.

I love the "Daisy Patch" flowers and "Daisy Patch Dies" to make these fun yellow flowers. I added Black Gala Glitz in the center for some bling. The ferns from "Woodland Growth" are great for a little foliage...I did fussy cut them out....so it is a bit tedious...but worth the end results. The circle with the title in the background was "Layered Scalloped Posy" a super wanted item this year! The crafters cord in green is the finishing touch...so western...lol

More flowers and the "Palisade Farmstead" fence and "Rustic Western Elements" die was a must for the strip of paper that I usually like on the bottom. See the black swirls? Those are from "Bella Rose" diecut. I just LOVE swirls!

Hope you enjoyed this week's layout....it was a sketch made by Nadia Cannizo....soooo beautiful! Thank you Nadia! Be sure to stop by Heartfelt creations Blog for more beautiful designs by our DT.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh this looks so beautiful!

Vicky Alberto said...

Lisa - you really rock!