Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Hi, Today I wanted to share with you another layout made for this week's Heartfelt Wednesday's.... It is from their new release.... "MY GUY" Collection. This young man is a photo that was given to me from Linda the amazing artist who makes all these beautiful stamps at Heartfelt Creations.
I layered all kinds of browns and blue jean papers to give this a true guy look. I cant believe I didnt use any flowers, ribbons, or lace! LOL
For the full instructions go to the Heartfelt Creations Blog.

I just LOVE these amazing horse stamps " Western Bronco Precut" and with the "Western Bronco"Diecut it sure makes them a snap to make!

Stars are perfect to use for this rustic, cowboy layout....easy to make the cardboard star look with kraft paper and a crimper.

Be sure to check out more fun designs with our DT at Heartfelt Creations Blog!
Have a great Day!

6 comments:

Glenda said...

This is one beautiful layout! I love the colors and all the elements. So many points of interest!

Carol Hurlock said...

The detail on this is amazing Lisa. Just beautiful!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Lisa! You did such an amazing job making this guy page! All of the details look awesome, and without ONE flower!!!!!! You ROCK!

Cathy Lane said...

I love your work Lisa..another gorgeous page :))

Michelle said...

fantastic layout, Lisa! awesome embellishments!

LISA said...

Absolutely fantastic guy LO!! No need for flowers and lace on this one..Your other embellies rock!!