Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning!
Hi, I'm sharing with you a new card I just put together yesterday for the March #2 Viva La Verve challenge this week at splitcoaststampers.com. This was the sketch and the possibilities are endless! I may use this sketch again.....

Here is my interpretation of this amazing sketch....I wanted to use blue on a card for quite some time now....and you can never have enough last minute birthday cards. lol
I used my Cricut "George Basic Shapes" for the daisy in the center starting from .75 inches to 1.5 inches, added a pearl in the center. The colors here are creamy white, blue and black. I also wanted to use a scrap of the patterned paper from "Recollections" from Michael's and I used 2 different spellbinders "Ribbon Banners" and "Moroccan Accents" then placed pearls around the edges.

I added some bling...couldn't help myself.... :)

A closer view to see more details. The font is Edwardian Script (32) from Microsoft Word for Mac.

Have a Great Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Your blue and black combo is very pretty! Love the LO!

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this card is stunning.. the colors look divine together.. and the layouts from the post before this one look amazing.. so many gorgeous details.. love them..

Vicky Alberto said...

amazing colors

Kathy said...

Wow, the white, black, and turquoise combo is stunning! I love the contrast and your design is gorgeous! Congratulations on your new DT position with Donna Salazar! Your scrapbook pages look fantastic"! Blessings! Kathy