Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tiffany (Inspired) Cupcake

Hi,
Today is my oldest daughter's Birthday! She turns 23 today and I wanted to make her a girly card....so I was inspired to make this tiffany cupcake card. Now what girl doesn't love tiffany? lol
I have had this ribbon for a while and it is tiffany colors....so it was perfect to make this fast card for her. The cupcake base is from "sweet treats" cricut cartridge. After I cut out the base I ran it through the crimper to give it the cupcake wrapper. The top of the cupcake is embossed with "D'vine Swirls" from cuttlebug and I just added pearls. No patterned paper for the cupcake speaks for itself. The banner is from spellbinders and I just printed "happy birthday" from the computer. Easy and took only 10 minutes to make. :) Clean and Simple.

Another view: with pop dots too!
Closer view of the pearls and embossing....

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Cute card! I love the ribbon on top!

Tina said...

Beautiful! What woman doesn't love Tiffany blue? :) The pearls in the frosting swirls are a great touch.
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Holly Young said...

darling,,,love the crimper here, and love the pearls!!!!!

Matthew Allen Newland said...

What is the name of the blue paper you used?
Looks great!