Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thinking of You...Mother

Good Evening,
Today, I made this card for my mother....I have had this vintage paper for quite a while now and I knew it reminded me of my mother who loves pink, flowers and vintage items. So this week's sketch at splitcoaststampers was the perfect sketch for me to make this card for my mother. I used lots of spellbinders die cuts....gotta love em! :)
I also used vintage pearls. I hope my mother loves it! Love you mom!

The side angle of the card. It is much prettier in real life.....This is a 4 x 9 inch card...It will fit into a business envelope.

Here is the sketch...the ideas are endless....but as soon as I seen it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do....don't you just love it when that happens? Thanks Verve! And Amber!

Come on back for more Verve sketches and my interpretation of them!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Caroline D. said...

This is so beautiful and feminine. Love the use of the die cuts!

Judi said...

I think this is stunning. No wonder your Mom likes it. Very vintage feel - so pretty.