Monday, February 27, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

HI,
Im sharing this week's creation from Heartfelt Creations. I made this shaped card recently and I wanted to make another one like it...I also wanted to use the beautiful diecuts and stamps from HC. Yello, seems to be a perfect color for Easter...it will be here soon, i cant believe it is the end of Feb already! wow!

Use pop dots again and the complete instrucions can be found at the Heartfelt Creations blog.

Tahnks for stopping by! be sure to come back for the new releases coming very soon!

4 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is beautiful Lisa!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty and I agree yellow is very fitting for an Easter card!

Carol Hurlock said...

LISA-Girl this is gorgeous. What a lovely creation. I am so taken with the pearls-just superb.

helen ogozalik said...

Can you tell me what Cricut cartridge you used to cut the card out. Thanks