Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bridal Shower Card #5

Hi
So like I have been making these Bridal Shower Cards lately and the last card was very close but not exact colors....however, today I hope i nailed it? lol
I looked long and hard for the right paper colors and pattern. Not an easy one to find at all....but here is what I believe to be the perfect match. Instead of using white card...I changed it to a cream card...a more vintage color. I also used cream pearls instead of the white and changed the green leaves to a darker green. Instead of using the paper lace in the back, I used my exclusive spellbinders oval frame. You can buy yours at Heartfelt Creations...I just love love love their products! I also added a ribbon bow on the bottom and prima flowers. I love the way the second card came out. Very similar to the last bridal shower card...and yet tweaked a bit....you can compare to two here.
In this photo, I embossed the oval frame...with my cuttlebug D'Vine....now i think it really pops!

Here is a better color...the light is so bright here in AZ...it sometimes looks brighter than it truly is....but this angle shows the softer vintage colors.


A closer view of the prima flowers and pearls!


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Amy said...

This is just beautiful! I love the shape and colors, and the embellishments add just the right touch. :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, Lisa, this is so beautiful! I LOVE the colors! And your design is so fabulous! The flowers are so pretty! What a gorgeous card - I love it :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Shona said...

I just love this card, the flowers are gorgeous and the colors so stunning LOVE IT!

Sara Zenger said...

I only dream of making cards as amazing as yours!!! I am in awe! :)

Sonya said...

WOW, Lisa...that's gorgeous. Where did you get the wine bottle stamp? i love it!

Sherrie K. said...

WOW, Lisa this is fantastic. You did a great job of the layout, colors and pretty Your right the embossing really pops and.....you nailed it! Gorgeous!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com