Monday, August 6, 2018

I Heard There Was Cake with Maker's Movement


Hi Happy Monday! Today is my last day off before I have to go back to work...so I thought why not play in my scrap room with some New stamps and die cuts from Maker's Movement. I just adore this kitty on top of the cake. Of course the cake has to be chocolate! 


Red happens to be my favorite color and since I recently painted my nails that color it was a must this week! LOL All the coloring were either from Nuvo Markers or Copic. I just love lots of balloons and all the cute mice that came to the birthday too.


I usually don't emboss in white ink because it usually turns out not so good for me. However today it worked out pretty good and I just helped it a bit with a white signo pen. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Be sure to check the new I Heard There Was Cake at Maker's Movement.
All other Markers and Papers can be found at scrapbook.com
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa  

No comments: