Friday, April 13, 2018

The Sky is the Limit

Hello again! 
I'm sharing another new card that I made for my stash and inspired by this week's Cookie Challenge #91. The picture is down below...I wanted to use fun colors or the spring season. 


The clouds are from Lawn Fawn...LOVE!!! The sun, blue clouds, airplanes, balloon and banner are all from Cheery Lynn Designs. The sentiment I printed on the computer. I also added some clear bling raindrops with of course pop dots behind some of the die cuts. 


A closer view....


The great plate of cookies....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Jonnece said...

Fabulous card. I love the dies you have used. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is beyond CUTE!!! I love every aspect about it! Thank you for entering into If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
CuteNCrafty Mommy