Monday, April 30, 2018

Miss You "Ocean"


Hello, Well it's Monday which means it is my last day off till the weekend. I get every other 4 day weekend off...but it does mean it is a rough 4 days ahead. Blah! Today, I'm sharing a new card that I finished a bit ago inspired by the ocean/water that I miss so much. Instead of making one big scene I decided to make 2 scenes. 


I was also practicing my coloring again with all the die cuts. Blending is getting easier too. I think I might actually become addicted to blending now? Actually I have always admired peeps that do it so well and could never grasp my mind around it....there may be hope? LOL


I added tiny clear bubbles...Love them! Lots of chip board plants, anchor and ship wheel. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: