Monday, April 2, 2018

Hello with Cheery Lynn Designs


Hello! Springtime is in the air! So I thought I would make a springtime card scene using lots of Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts. This card is 4.25 x 6 inches. I typically make 5 x 6, but with the stitched rectangle frame I made it a bit smaller. 


A couple of clouds, a whimsical tree, fence, a cat, grass 2, a butterfly, and tiny flowers it really came together quite quickly. 


I added tiny pearls to the centers of all the flowers. 


The sentiment was stamped in brown ink and fussy cut out. Tip:( I cut out the tree in green and colored the tree and branches in brown ink. I also cut out the cat in green and colored it brown to match the tree) :)



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful die cuts.

Peggy mcclelland said...

This cat card is my favorite. I love it so much.