Monday, March 12, 2018

Easter Baskets with Cheery Lynn Designs


Hello! Thanks for stopping by today! Sharing a new Easter Basket this year using lots of Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts. I have been making several cards for the upcoming holiday and I made a couple of different baskets for treats and tea lights over the years. Today, is a new version of those adorable baskets that you can set on your table with tea lights or give away as mini treat gifts.


I used 2 set of the victorian fence. One is scored every 2 inches and glued at the ends for the square basket. The other I used the center for the basket handle. I then added a 2.25 x 2.25 inch square on the bottom. Decorate however you like. I used grass twice around the bottom, easter eggs, bunnies and chicks. The animals always get googly eyes and lastly a sheer ribbon bow on top. 


A view with the tea light. Just love this basket!




Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great week!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, this is stunning!!!