Monday, February 5, 2018

Be My Valentine

Hi everyone! Today I decided to make another Valentine card for the upcoming holiday. I actually have several Valentine cards from past years and I never seem to mail them out? I sure need to do that this year.... This card was based on an old sketch from years ago that I seen at scrapbook.com this month's card sketch challenge. It has several layers...so it is right up my alley. 


I used embossing folder on the red background..it is hearts but hard to see,,,,sorry. The striped and polka dot papers are new from scrapbook.com. I used the heart stackables from Lawn Fawn. The flourish and doily are from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


The sentiment is from Verve stamps and I added candy stamps that are old from Martha Stewart. I love candy especially for Valentines Day. 


The great sketch! Thx


Also for this week's Cupcake Inspiration "Love" 439


Theme at Paper Players


Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is so beautiful and it is "just you". You are going to have to find more sweeties to mail cards to, hehe.

Claire Broadwater said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I love your Valentine. I love the sketch and the bold red and white is perfect! SO much to look at. SO happy you made my challenge shine at The Paper Players this week! XX

Wendy Bellino said...

I would have a hard time sending this Valentine too, what a beautiful work of art! Just frame it and decorate with it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

Jan Clothier said...

The bold red and white with just a touch of black is really striking. The stripes at the back are a fabulous base to build your symphony of hearts and flowers and swirls. It is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Stampingcountry said...

Gorgeous Valentine! So many details.

laurie said...

Love all the layers Lisa! The blooms and details are so pretty.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players...so happy you joined us!

Unknown said...

Gorgeus valentine card! Thank you for joing us at Cupcake Inspirations,good luck!
Danijela-DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just exquisite. Such a beautiful card!