Friday, January 19, 2018

Thanks Bunches

Hello again! 
Today I wanted to join a couple of challenges....one is on scrapbook.com Jan Card Sketches and the other is this new years Cookie Inspiration #85! I usually stick to one or two colors with monochromatic colors...So this was definitely a challenge for me using lots of colors. Once I got started I couldn't sop! lol


The patterned papers are layered several times. As I was looking at the patterns I thought maybe I could make a boy card....but then I decided Nah....Add flowers, flowers and more flowers. You can never have enough "thank you" cards in your stash.


A closer view....


An old Verve sketch....with a thank you! 


The cookie inspiration with lots of colors and thanks! 


Hope you have a great day! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW love all the colors and dies. Those stars are so tiny - love them.

Debra Davison said...

Absolutely beautiful choice of colors and perfect mix of patterned papers on this card. The flowers are perfect too !! We are happy that you joined us at the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge #85. Look forward to seeing you again.
Debra Davison / Design Team Member

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper