Friday, November 24, 2017

A Cabin Christmas

Hi! Happy Friday! I sure hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! All my children were here and my new son-in-law. They brought their new puppy to play with our new puppy...So this morning I went down into my scrap room and made this Christmas card. The plaid reminds me of a cozy, warm log cabin. 


I love the plaid paper and wooden paper from Carta Bella called Cabin Fever. I added tiny chippies from Kaisercraft. The deer, trees and pine are from Impression Obsession. The poinsettias and circles are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added some pearls in the centers and some liquid appliqué for a snow.


I love the way this card came out....now the problem is who to mail it to this season?


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day and weekend! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: