Sunday, October 22, 2017

Let It Snow With Cheery Lynn Designs



Hi! Is it snowing yet by you? Well here in the valley of the sun it is just beginning to cool down...meaning 80's....lol Today I wanted to share another new card using some more fabulous die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs


I die cut foam with "let it snow" so it pops off the card. The "wreath" I die cut once in green. I thought about cutting it out again but I thought it speaks for itself. 


The "icicles" and "winter neighborhood border" I added some liquid appliqué to give it a realistic snow look.




Thanks again for stopping by today. 
Have a great week. 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is gorgeous. I was worried about you since no cards on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, hehe. It is cool today and raining here, no snow yet in WI.