Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Black Widow

Hi! Welcome back to my blog with my latest card for my stash. I have been making lots of cute Halloween and Christmas cards, but I do love the creepiness of a Halloween card too.
This card was made using a couple Black Widow Spiders from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


The paper is from Martha Stewart from a Halloween collection that I bought years ago because it was so creepy. I used lots of red paper to match the black widow trade mark. The ribbon was given to me by Julee from Verve. Thank you! 


The spiderweb and boo are from Sizzix newest Halloween collection by Tim Holtz. The inside dripping are from Martha Stewart...love how it looks like blood....perfect! 


The roses are from Recollections and I distressed the edges of the papers. 
The black swirls are from Memory Box.

Hope you enjoyed! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - those roses and the spiders is awesome. It is wonderful how you have the flourishes going over the edges. Your cards are just amazing.