Friday, May 12, 2017

Goodbyes...With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi everyone! Its Lisa back today sharing a new card for Cheery Lynn Designs. 
So many times I need a last minute card for a loss for someone. I have used this sentiment in the past for a colleague leaving. Yet, I was thinking that it is a beautiful sentiment for a loss of a loved one or a pet. That was my inspiration using the beautiful angel "wings"


The oval "mirror mirror doily" has such a detailed frame and the perfect inside for any sentiment. When I think of a loss I often think of the color green....I guess back to earth....


Closer views.
Sharing the paw print stamp with the detailed "circle".
Sorry about the color changes.....late in the evening....
Added a few pearls and ribbon.





Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you were inspired but not saddened....
Have a great Friday!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: