Friday, May 26, 2017

Celebrate!

Hi everyone! 
Today, I was in my scrap room and decided to make a card for my Aunt's Birthday that is on the 4th of July! It is also  my favorite holiday of the year! This year we will once again be in Chicago enjoying the lake front and family. The sketch was inspired from Mojo Monday #498 this week. 


The stamped balloon I bought a while back and I just stamped the sentiment in red ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. The amazing papers are from Doodlebug called "patriotic parade" The stars are from Cheery Lynn Designs called "pierced stars" 


I added some rhinestone bling and a few sequins.....


The awesome sketch! Thx! 


Have a great day and weekend! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Carmela said...

So pretty! Love the patriotic colors and great design.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love those stars and stripes. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday, Lisa!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is gorgeous. I have to agree with you about the holiday it is when I first met my wonderful husband so it has a special meaning to me too. I'm sure your Aunt will love the card.