Sunday, February 19, 2017

Easter Baskets With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi! It's still February but who is ready for Spring! 
Here is Arizona it is been pretty nice, but I watch the weather and it appears that winter is still here almost everywhere else...
So, here is a springtime project you can make pretty easy using lots of 
Cheery Lynn Designs Die Cuts. 
Fun little Easter baskets using "Scalloped Party Favor Box" 


I have been checking out the little box for some time now and I finally decided to make baskets with them. I cut the favor box in kraft and then stamped a basket pattern on top with brown ink. The handle is "siena double edge border" and was also cut in kraft paper.


I debated between chocolate bunnies and white "bunnies"? White bunny won...because of the basket color...but there are so many options. Little google eyes are a must for me. I used the smallest flower from "floral bouquet kit" in teal and purple with gala glitz in the centers.


Lastly, 2 sets per basket of the "flourish 13" Love that leaf die cut!


Here is the back of the "favor box" I added some green grass in the centers. 
Candy of your choice! Great gift to pass out...



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa those are just perfect for Easter!