Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Welcome Baby Boy

Hi! Today Im sharing with you a new card for a colleague of mine for her first baby.
Im so happy for her too! 
I used Lawn Fawn patterned papers. They are perfect for a little boy card. 
The sentiment was an old baby stamp set I think from fiskars?


The stamped elephant is from Verve stamps. He is adorable! 
The clouds, banner and stars are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added some buttons the corners. 
The lacey circle is from Spellbinders and the inside circle was cut with my circuit. 


Two of my colleagues and myself put a gift card inside for her to enjoy whatever she 
wants to get for her little one! 


Thanks for stopping by today! Been a while since I have made anything for my stash and well this little card is already gone! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a precious card - I'm sure she will treasure it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely darling! Love those dreamy little clouds.