Monday, May 2, 2016

One Day At A Time

Hi! Glad you could stop by today! 
It has been a really long long time since I actually made something for my personal stash! 
As some of you may have noticed ...Im on this nautical beach theme. This is pone more to join the collection, except this one is not bright and colorful. This card is more soothing to the eyes. Really makes me think of Cape Cod and the beaches. 


There are lots of Cheery Lynn Dies used again, but there are several little flowers from petaloo in kraft and some teal flowers from a grade sale at my local scrapbooking store. The paper is from Bo Bunny and most of the collection is bright except for a few distressed pieces of patterned paper. 


The sentiment that I used is from Verve. I just thought this would be a great inspirational card for someone who loves the beach as much as I do. The edges of the papers are all distressed using Distress It All. Lastly, the chain and centers of the sand dollar were colored with a topic marker. 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Be sure to come back to more cards soon! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: