Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Life's Storms With Mojo Monday #446

Good Morning! It's just after 10 am here in Arizona and Im happy to have some fun crafting time for myself this morning! It has been a super long time since I have been able to play along with Mojo Monday. However, Im happy to say I have had fun with this month's sketch with Mojo Monday #446.  


As I was looking through all my dies....I originally was thinking about stars like the actual sketch...but then I seen the cute sailboats in the 3 sizes from Impression Obsession and knew I was going to make another nautical card! OMGosh! Im sure everyone is tired of them...but I can't help myself....guess Im like a fish in water? lol


The papers have to be one my favorites because it is almost completely gone now...The papers are from Fancy Pants called Making Waves. I added a mesh border from Cheery Lynn Designs in the center and the punch down on the bottom is from Fiskars. 


The stamp across the top border, circle and sentiment are from Verve stamps. I think this is one of my favorite stamp sets ever! Thank you! 


Here is the sketch for this week's contest! Thanks again Julee! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Stampingcountry said...

Cute card! I like that your inside has coordinating designer Paper.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is fabulous. Love your trims and the sweet little sailboats. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!