Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thinking Of You - Mojo Monday 433

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting much...been busy with life. I am so excited to finally post for Mojo Monday 433. It has been since December or maybe even earlier? The holidays kept me busy and Im not sure where the month of January went? So today I made this card for the February contest and wanted to use my favorite color red. The card came together in about 20 minutes using the sketch below. Thanks so much! 


I added some pre-made flowers from Recollections and the paper line is from Graphic 45 called "Mon Amour" I bought it before the holidays and it is perfect for the month of February. 


I used one of my favorite Martha Stewart Punch for the edges and some black bling for a final touch.


Here is the great sketch for the week! 
Thanks again Julee! 
Im so glad I got my Mojo back!


Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

creationsnz said...

Very feminine and elegant, great use of limited palette too