Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Hauntings

Good Afternoon! 
Well, I'm back today with another Halloween card using this week's sketch from 
It is a great sketch and the possibilities are endless.... I originally was going to use some beautiful pre-made leaves but then I also wanted to use my new stamps that I received a couple days ago from Verve. I love the two little ghosts together and the beautiful font "happy haunting" I fussy cut them both out. They are part of the "Boo To You" stamps from Verve


I used my Cheery Lynn Diecut "horizon fishtail" for the banner and then used my corner punch for the center piece. Before I uploaded my photos, I looked at it and thought it needed something else? So, I bought out some black Zva bling, but then I didn't like it....So I found thin black ribbon and made a tiny bow. Almost perfect? I decided to add black dots along the edges of the orange patterned paper cardstock...Now I was finally happy! lol


The papers are Bazzill and the patterned papers are from Teresa Collins. 


Here is the fun sketch this week! Thx Stacey! 


Thanks again for stopping by as always! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

A really fun Halloween card. Well done!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just the PERFECT Halloween card. Love that sweet little bow and the fabulous papers.