Friday, September 18, 2015

Gingerbread Men

Good Morning! 
TGIF and I was able to get the day off today! YAY! 
I made this card the other night and getting to post it this morning. A new Christmas card using  the same paper collection that I used a couple cards back called "Noel" from American Crafts. I just love the vintage colors. I distressed the edges again too. 


This time I wanted to add a couple of gingerbread men. They are diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs "gingerbread family" I added wiggle eyes to them.  The flowers are part of my stash and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from Bo Bunny.  I just fussy cut it out and added pop dots behind it. 


A closer view.  I love my bow maker. It makes bows so easy to make. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great Friday! 
Hugs Lisa

No comments: