Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Caution!

Hi everyone! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor day weekend. Myself, it was productive with several cards, but also I was home bound with an icky sinus cold. Yuk! 
This card I made a couple days ago for the Halloween season. I used old papers from Martha Stewart and even my old MS web punch. The stamped bottles are part of the Graphic 45 collection this year called "Rare Oddities". I also have the "Rare Oddities" patterned papers but I think I'm going to use them for a mini album. Hopefully coming soon?


The "raven" and "caution" stamps are from pink paislee "phantom"collection and I bought them years ago at the local scrapbooking yard sale.  The bats and bird cage are from Cheery Lynn Designs and I added some Zva black bling to represent potion fumes. 


A closer view, I love that the bat wings pop off the card. A few pop dots behind the raven and the center potion bottles. I used stazon black ink because I'm usually to impatient to emboss them...however, I'm sure that would look great too. 


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check more cards this week. 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: