Sunday, August 23, 2015

If The Crown Fits

Hi everyone! 
It's a early Sunday morning, and I'm up in my scraproom making and finished a new card using Graphic 45 papers. I have been buying some of the new Graphic 45 papers for making some cards and well this new "gilded lily collection" is soooo beautiful! It is very shabby chic and the colors are soft and very feminine. The big crown on top is from Spellbinders and it was given to my girlfriend (hi sweetie) and I at a local convention. We were standing in line to for a "make a take" but it was getting late, so we asked if we could just buy the crown that was part of the "make and take" gift and well, the super sweet lady behind the table just gave it to us. So sweet and generous! 


I distressed all the edges of the papers and layered them. I then used "Leafy Flourish" from cheery lynn designs in green and cream cardstock. I fussy cut out some the the flowers from the Graphic 45 patterned paper and added pop dots behind them. I had 2 leftover peach flowers and some leftover pearls to place on the crown. 


Not too bulky but lots and lots of layers! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful afternoon! 
I'm on call later, so keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't have to work! 
lol
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Another pretty card! Love the flowers!