Monday, August 24, 2015

Hey There... Love Ya!

Hello again! 
I'm back with another card made for this month's Verve August 2015 Inspiration Challenge. I'm also using a great sketch from Viva La Verve August Week #2. I didn't get the chance to make it during that particular week but I knew I wanted to make it with the heart. The heart stamp I bought so many years ago and I'm sorry I forgot who made it? :( I used papers, the frame and sentiment are all from Lawn Fawn. The pink hearts on the paper were perfect! 


I used Lacey Circles and matching Standard Circles from Spellbinders and added some bling and ribbon on the bottom. The card is so girly and it reminds me of the shabby chic collection by Teresa Collins, Chic Bebe. The black and white patterned paper was bought at Joann super cheap. 


Here is a closer view...The tiny black tag under the sentiment is called Pierced Stackers #4 and can be found at the Cheery Lynn Store. I just love them...hard to see but it has piercings....


Her is the great sketch! Thanks Maureen! 


Here is the inspiration challenge photo....I was planning to use some gold... 
however it got away...


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening!
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sketch and love the colours too!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a classy card! Love it. Thanks for playing along with VLV!