Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Halloween Graveyard

Hi, Welcome back to yet another new Halloween card! I sure am in the mood for making them....wish the weather was October cool too! I was browsing pinterest and see a cute vintage Halloween card that gave me ideas for the colors. It reminded me of the steampunk card that I recently made for Cheery Lynn Designs. All the diecuts here are from Cheery Lynn Designs New Release, except for the Martha Stewart Fence Punch and the stitched hills from Lawn Fawn. 


Years ago when I made several scrapbooking layouts, I submitted handmade gravestones to Creating Keepsakes and it was published. I still have those fonts on my computer so that is what I used today. 


The 5 x 6 card has tiny pop dots under some of the diecuts , but in general it is pretty flat. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a spookactular week!
Hugs, Lisa 

No comments: