Thursday, July 2, 2015

Shabby Thanks

Hello, Its Thursday...that is on odd day for me to be off work and playing in my scrap room. However, it was slow today and....I started my vacation a day early! YAY! 
So, this morning I wanted to make a Mixed Media card for a challenge over at scrapbook.com. I'm still feeling nautical and so that Is why I used teal. It reminds me of the beach and water. I titled it thank you because you can never have enough thank you cards in your stash. :)


The swirl was a metal stencil that I bought a while ago at my local convention from dreamweaver. I then used embossing paste, heat embossed and distressed inked it with Tim holtz. I used a couple of spellbinders diecuts and a few Cheery Lynn Designs. The flowers are from Recollections and the Resin frame is from Prima. The cute butterflies stamps are from Heartfelt Creations and I diecut them with an exclusive spellbinders diecut. 


The papers are from Teresa Collins and the stamp I bought a super long time ago...
Sorry cant remember who? I added some tulle and tiny pearls throughout. 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the sweet butterflies too!