Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hi

Hi! 
Happy Father's Day! Today, I'm sharing with you a new card with a sketch from Cardabilities #125. When I seen the Flag stripes, I was thinking nautical theme. My father passed away several years ago, but he loved the beach just as I do. So that is how the flowers were Incorporated with the banner from Our Daily Bread.


I used 3 diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs. The Ship's Anchor, Lighthouses and Pierced Banner. The papers I bought from Michael's called Seaside Yacht DCWV. I also placed one of my favorite diecuts from Memory Box Rue Le Flourish under the flowers. The flowers are in the dollar bins at Michael's too. 


No distressing on this card, just straight edges for a clean look. I did add thin pop dots under the anchor. 


Here is the sketch! Thank you Karen. 


Hope everyone has a nice day today. 
Be sure to stop by this week for more cards....
Hugs, Lisa 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, love the nautical colors and theme.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

Kristína Székelyová said...

Your card is soooo beautiful! Love the nautical style and decorations. Thank you for playing along with Cardabilities ;)

Darlene said...

Oh Lisa I just love the nautical theme you've used with our sketch! FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
Cardabilities DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

MS Design said...

Really beautiful card! Love that nautical style! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities :)