Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Friends

Hi Happy Mojo Monday!
Today, I had a stressful morning to the point my BP was really high. So fortunately, I was able to go home earlier than I thought...I then ate lunch and took a nap. I feel a lot better now. I thought I would try to make today the Mojo Monday #401 sketch, since I printed it up last night. :)


I was thinking about my girlfriend who lives in the Midwest and she mention that it was hailing there??? It is June right? Oh My....So she mentioned that she wants to move to AZ and I sure wish she did! She is my bestie since High School and even though we don't chat much it is only a matter of one phone call and we caught up real quickly.


So as I was thinking of her I came across this stamp that I bought on clearance recently. It sure says it all for me. 


The wonderful sketch once again by Julee Tilman! Thank you! 


Have a great day! 
Be sure to stop by soon! 
Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colors and that sweet, sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

samanthadesigns said...

Beautiful card! The elements all came together wonderful and I love the color palette.

Tiffanie Pena said...

Your blog posts are thought-provoking as well as useful.  You can find out more about Auto Clicker Chromebook by visiting a profile I've prepared. The fact that I can modify this Auto Clicker to fit my needs has made it a crucial component of my Chromebook workflow.