Saturday, June 20, 2015

Donut Worry Be Happy

Hi, 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 
I'm sharing a new card that I made a few days ago inspired by this week's Mojo Monday #402.
Now who doesn't love a donut? I was thinking about circle objects when I ran across a donut card. Then I could see 3 of them, strawberry, vanilla and of course CHOCOLATE! Yum


I made all the donuts with my cricut: 2 each in 2 colors, 4 inches, 3 inches and 2 inches. Then I chalked the edges and fussy cut the icing in a random pattern. Lastly, I added some stickles. 


The font sentiment was printed on my computer and the "chocolate" diecut is from Verve Stamps. 
The scalloped white cardstock, I used a Cheery Lynn Diecut and punched little holes on the edges. There are also 2 ribbons in the background. 


Here is the sketch this week! 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great Saturday! 
Hugs, Lisa 

2 comments:

dotsscrapbooking said...

I laughed out load! Love it!! :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

For some reason, I'm craving a chocolate donut! ;) Scrumptious card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!