Monday, May 25, 2015

You Are Special

Its Monday!
I'm sharing with you today a new card made for Cardabilities #123. It was also made for a card swap called angel swap. It is for a person that you feel needs an angel....my person need to feel special. So this is my angel card I'm sending...I hope that she loves it. 


A side look...I love the papers and the already embossed paper. I added lots of flowers too! 


The sketch has one tag but I added two and some pearls....I love the way it came out! 


The wonderful sketch! Thank you! 


Have a wonderful and memorable holiday! 
Hugs, Lisa

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely! Love the colours and the,roses too! Thanks,for joining in with Cardabilities!

Darlene said...

WOW! Just gorgeous Lisa! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
CARDABILITIES DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Iriska said...

This is so beautiful card. My favorite colors! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

This is a card with a lot of work that went into it and it shows. The blues and yellow flowers go so well together. So glad you shared this with us at Cardabilities.

Teresa said...

Lisa this came out so pretty! I love all the flowers and the colors are so pretty together. Thank you for joining with us on the Cardabilties sketch challenge and have a really wonderful week.

Little Things said...

beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities.