Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Promise

Hello, everyone! Its Tuesday and it is weird for me to have this day off from the week? Hey, its col, hen I can scrap all day! Today, Im sharing a card that I made over the weekend, but didn't get a chance to upload it until today. The sketch is from Viva La Verve May Week #3. I kept it very basic because i wanted to focus on the sentiment and the butterfly. Lately, I have several friends and colleagues who have losing loved ones. So I love the sentiment thinking of all of them and also my recent lose of my beloved Louie. 


I chalked and distressed the edges and used all scrap paper. I also added little bit of pearls on the edges and in the center. I used Cheery Lynn Diecut and a Spellbinder diecut. 


A closer look the stamp set is from Verve. 


The wonderful sketch! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful! So soft and dainty and that butterfly is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just GORGEOUS!