Friday, May 8, 2015

Chocolate Cure

Happy Friday! 
Today, Im sharing a new card that I made a few days ago for May Viva La Verve #1. I made a chocolate card last month but I don't love it like I should....lol So I wanted to give Chocolate another try this month. I seen this quote online and I thought it was a perfect to give to someone who is having a bad day.  


I used my Zutter distrezz it all for the edges. The spellbinders diecuts are called Timeless Rectangles. The "chocolate" diecut is from Verve. Yummy!


I added cream pearls and stamped on the middle diecut. Had to make a chocolate bow too!  :)


May week #1 sketch! Love! 


Have a great day and wonderful weekend! 
Hugs
Lisa

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just scrumptious! Love all the browns and those fabulous little pearl accents. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!