Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thank You!

Hi everyone,
Today, I'm sharing a card that I made yesterday morning right before we put our beloved dog Louis to rest. I'm sure he was feeling pain and wanted to say thank you. He gave my son a big hug right before he passed on. So this card colors was based on green for earth and black for sadness. It was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday # 395. Im also entering it in this week's Shabby Tea Room #250


The paper is an old Graphic 45 and the stamp is from Just Rite, I love the swirls. 


I just had to add a few green flowers and some leaves from Cheery Lynn. 


Here is the sketch for this week. Thanks...

Photo Inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room....Thanks



Hope you have a wonderful week . 
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh I am so sorry to read about the loss of your doggie, they are a part of the family... Your card is lovely, love the bow...

Juliz Design Post said...

Sorry to hear your beloved friend has gone to rainbow bridge. Our pets become a precious part of our family.
Beautiful card as always.
Thinking of you, Julie x

Jenny Marples said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. It's heartbreaking to lose a special member of the family. A beautiful card from you as ever. Jenny x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a beautiful card. That bow is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!