Monday, March 16, 2015

Exciting Announcement with Cheery Lynn Designs!

I'm so excited to share the good news! I applied to the Cheery Lynn Design DT and was sooooo lucky to be chosen! Yay! I had taken last year off from designing and this year I'm ready and excited to go again! 
If you dont own of these wonderful diecuts yet, trust me when I tell you they are so wonderful and diecut even the smallest, most delicate, intricate pieces perfectly every time without the use of wax paper. Gotta LOVE that! 
Be sure to see to stop by the Cheery Lynn Blog for lots of inspiration daily and Challenges every week. PS on the side of the blog shows you the upcoming challenges so you can think ahead of time. I always Loved that part of the challenges. 
Be sure to stop by my blog for a lot more Cheery Lynn inspiration and also here is the Cheery Lynn Link to the other two new designers that have joined the team too. 
Well that is my "egg-citing" new to share with you! 
Hugs 
Lisa


4 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Hi Teamie, Congratulations to you, looking forward to you being part of the Cheery Lynn design team and seeing more beautiful creations.
Julie xx

Lisa said...

Thx sweetie!

Lizzyc said...

I am so so happy for you Lisa, you will be a wonderful creator for cheery Lynn and I will be eager to see what you create with this amazing dies! Well done!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! I love their dies and know you'll be a perfect addition for them! Love your work! Blessings! Kathy