Sunday, March 15, 2015

Celebrate Easter!

Happy Sunday! 
Can you believe in just a few more weeks it will be Easter? I'm hoping to have the family together this holiday to celebrate together. We are planning to have some yummy food and of course the annual egg hunt! Yes I know my children are adults but I cant help myself....lol So here is a card that I made this morning to celebrate the upcoming holiday. 
It is also for this week's  Cheery Lynn Challenges #176- Celebrate


The eggs were first layered flat, then a thinner pop dot, and then a larger pop dot on top. I added stickles in white pearl on the eggs and some pearl bling throughout. It was one piece and I simply cut it up into smaller pieces. 


In the inside there are tiny flourishes with some simple eggs.
There is layering of a diecut flower with two different colors behind the triple looped, double bow in cream . The card is really more pastel in color, but my camera is having issues today? You ever have that happen? 


Here you can see the dimension of the card. I printed up the sentiment on the computer and just added a tail to one end. 


Cheery Lynn Diecuts Used:

DL 210 Lace Egg Four
B387 Tiny Fanciful Flourish Left & Right
B241 Rose Leaf Strip
DL102 French Pastry
SF-2 Stacker Flowers #2

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for some "eggciting" news! 
Hugs 
Lisa

6 comments:

Jenny Alia said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and that beautiful bow.

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous, love the eggs and the bow is stunning..

ednamburgess said...

Welcome to the Cheer Lynn team. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards. The Easter Egg one is beautiful. Love the colors too. Edna B.

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, Lisa, I love all the purple, so perfect for an Easter card. Wonderful choice of dies and embellishments. Welcome to the Cheery Lynn Designs team.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Just such a beautiful creation Lisa! I love the sheen of the background of your eggs and that beautiful bow too! Really stunning work!

Welcome to the Cheery Lynn Design Team!!!

Karen said...

Loving those eggs in purple Lisa! I always love seeing your bows, so delightful...your card is so gorgeous!