Saturday, February 14, 2015

Wishing Two People...Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I hope everyone is having a nice day with their partners and loved ones... Tonight my hubby and I are planning to meet up with my daughter and her fiance for dinner. I usually never go out on this day because it is so busy, overpriced and since today is a Saturday...I'm thinking it will be worse? However, my daughters fiance wanted to meet up with us, so it is a nice gesture to include us in their day. 

Today, I wanted to make a card for them since we will see them later tonight. I think this is their first  or second valentines day together as a couple? The color red is a bit darker IRL. 
With all teh hearts I thought I would enter this card into this weeks shabby tea room challenge. 


I used Cheery Lynn hearts and then used my cricut for the inside red hearts with 1.5 and 1 inches. I added faux stitching with my white marker. I also made smaller hearts in the center with the sentiment from my cricut. The sentiment I just printed up on my computer in brown ink. All the flowers are from Recollections. 


The center diecut is from spellbinders and I added little tiny pearls around the edges. Behind the lacey circle is a white french doily from Cheery lynn. I have had these letter stamps from Stamps with Judith. I love them but never had the perfect card for them....until today!!! I think they are perfect for this card. 


Here is a closer view of the cheery lynn hearts...and my triple bow that I just started making recently and love so much! 


Here is the inside that I will just write in their names and sign. This stamp I recently found at Michaels. I love the font and I used my tim holtz red ink. I also used my MS punch for the inside. Never can get enough MS punches right? lol


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Hugs
Lisa

No comments: