Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thank You Very Much!

Hello my scrappy friends! 
Today, was my first day back to work after almost 2 weeks off from the horrible flu! I will say it was hard to get up early in the morning since I have been sleeping in soooo many days now. However, it wasn't a horrible day and I didn't feel like passing out when I returned home. So that alone was a great feeling! 
Last night, I was thinking about making the Mojo Monday # 384 card sketch. I usually print it up and have it next to me as I'm designing, however, I looked at it for a while and had a few ideas on colors and papers...so I didn't print it up. I went into my scraproom and everything was coming together great! I loved the way it looked ( pinks in the pictures are brighter, it is more shabby chic lighter pinks?) Finally I was so happy and thought I would take some photos to upload, when I looked at the sketch online again and realized the ribbon was across one the the rectangles?? oh my! Guess that is what can happen when you interpret it yourself? lol 


So once again I layered the cheery lynn hearts on top of each other...loving the way it looks! The leaves I cut out from my cricut expression. I have seen some pretty leaves similar from prima diecuts and well since I don't own them.....yet....I thought I could make them myself and I just crimped them afterwards. 


So for my super exciting news! My son taught me how to use the computer and make my curved titles! So now you wont see the same stamp over and over...I can use and font, any size, and any color! YAY!
Thank You Very Much Son!


These flowers I found at the dollar bins at Michaels. I like that some of them already had glitter already.


Here is the inside using the very delicate diecut Venetian accents. 


Here is the wonderful sketch this week! I might have to try it again, since the first one is a bit different. Great another excuse to make a card! 


Thanks for stopping by! Love and appreciate all your lovely comments...
Hugs
Lisa

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Love all the delicate diecuts and details. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful card, and I hope you are fully recovered very soon!